Work for Us
We are passionate about our mission and core values. We live our mission and values every day in the way we provide service and how we work with employees. We look for this same passion and commitment in the people we hire.
If you want more than just a job and want to make a difference, take a look at our current job openings.
Among our current openings, we are looking for:
- Eligibility specialists - English, bilingual English/Spanish, and bilingual English/Russian
- Case managers - English, bilingual English/Spanish, and bilingual English/Russian
- Adult protective services investigators
- Substitute nutrition site coordinators
- and more
We have high expectations, but we provide:
- pride in working for an agency that is well respected
- good salary
- excellent benefits including:
- medical and dental insurance
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- excellent paid time off
- excellent promotion rates
- and more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you want to volunteer for us, visit our Volunteer page.
If you want to be self-employed and make a difference, consider opening an Adult Foster Home (no experience required, but preferred). Click here for licensing information on how to open your own home business. (Adult foster home providers are not employees of NWSDS.)
To be an innovative, nationally recognized leader.
Promote dignity, independence, and health; honor choice and empower people.
Our Core Values:
Working honestly, ethically, and being accountable.
Representing the agency and ourselves with pride, expertise, and excellence.
Responding promptly to customer and community needs.
Showing concern and respect for the well-being of others.