503-304-3420 or 1-866-206-4799 (toll-free) information.nwsds@nwsds.org

Help in Your Home and Caregiving

Learn more about how adults with disabilities may get help in their home.


Medicaid is a needs-based program. It offers financial and medical help. It is funded by federal and state taxes and is run as a federal-state partnership.

Options Counseling

We offer a free service to called options counseling. We can help you to develop a long-term care plan and provide information about important services and resources.

Oregon Project Independence (OPI)

OPI is a state-funded program that is intended to allow them to remain in their home as long as they wish.

The Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP)

FCSP is for unpaid, family caregivers who are either caring for someone age 60 or older or caring for someone of any age with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder.


Whether you are a caregiver, home care worker, or adult foster home provider, taking care of yourself is necessary so that you can take care of others. Download one of our resources for Taking Care of the Caregiver or Hiring a Respite Provider.

To find out if you may be able to get help through Medicaid, options counseling, the Family Caregiver Support Program, or to be placed on the waitlist for Oregon Project Independence (OPI), contact the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) using the information listed below.

Contact the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) for more information. 

Call: 503-304-3420 or 1-866-206-4799 (toll-free) 

Email: information.nwsds@nwsds.org

Online: adrcoforegon.org